Media Centre Booking Page
Please read the below carefully and fill in the below form:
Thank you for choosing Multi Fuel Stove Installers for the installation of your new media centre!
Your installation over two days.
Day one will be the installation of the fire, power supply and custom built breast.
Day two will be the plastering of the media centre.
We order the fires for each job around 3/4 weeks before the installation date. On rare occasions the fire manufacturer may be held up in production and shipping, if this happens and will impact your installation date we will let you know asap as to try and minimise any distribution to you.
* If you would like us to install skirting boards or plaster architrave to match we can do this free of charge but we would need you to provide the materials onsite for day one of the installation.
* We install a letter box style hidden shelf behind your TV to house any sky boxes, internet boxes etc. Please ensure that anything to be placed on this shelf has sufficient cable to reach, ie; Ethernet cable, HDMI leads, Sky dish leads etc. These can be cheaply bought from amazon our EBay.
* We supply a switched six unit power supply behind your TV. One of these are used for the fire power so you will be left with five available sockets.
* We would suggest using a TV swing bracket so that you can easily access any boxes that you have hidden behind on the shelf. This is not essential but would make access much more simple if needed at any point. Below you can find a link to the brackets we used in our showroom and they work great!
* Please Note: We do not remove any rubbish/rubble that may come out from the job. We will neatly bag and stack it to one side.
* The electric fires have 1.5kw heat output. If you plan on using the fire as a main source of heat then please check online for a heat calculator to ensure it will heat you room for a main source of heat.
We will message you two weeks prior to your installation to arrange the times we will arrive, and again the day before with some instructions.
We do not take any form of deposit or payment until work is completed.
Works MUST be approved and payment made via Bank Transfer or Credit Card before our engineers leave.
Please, if you can not provide payment on the same day that the installation is completed, let us know and we can cancel your installation.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on: 0151 662 0134.